RackDC has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for rackdc.com. Information Automatically Logged We use your IP address to help identify you and to help improve the website for different browser/operating system configurations.
You may view our Terms of Service here
We do not trade your email addresses to advertisers in any way.
Our site's registration form requires that users give us contact information (name, email) and unique identifiers (passwords). Contact information from the registration forms is used to contact the customer when necessary.
This site contains links to other sites. rackdc.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
- We will NOT collect, use, or distribute personally identifiable information to third parties without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will NOT grant children access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that could give the them the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the online contact information (such as email) to: Respond directly to the child's request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
- Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
- We will NOT entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity, game, or service. We will provide parents with a description of the specific types of personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected. We will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
- We encourage children to get their parent's permission before sharing personal information online.